Queries Team Leader
Are you an experienced Queries Team Leader looking for an exciting new position? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Queries Team Leader and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Queries Team Leader, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Employee reward scheme, including discounts to a variety of shops and service providers
- Opportunity to join healthcare cashback scheme
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Queries Team Leader, you should have experience in customer service as well as query management. You will also:
- Be an ambitious and driven individual who can effectively lead a team of Query Coordinators to achieve departmental KPI’s
- Be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Be confident in both verbal and written communications
- Possess strong IT skills, ie, Excel (vlook ups and pivot tables), Microsoft AX
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team, the successful Queries Team Leader will lead a team of Query Coordinators to ensure invoice queries are resolved to customers satisfaction and in a timely and cost effective manner in order to maximise profitable sales and optimising the working capital position.
Duties will include:
- Analysing causes of queries and credit notes and implement improvements to prevent reoccurrence
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Carrying out performance management within the team, objective setting and providing ongoing coaching and feedback
- Ensuring authorisation for credit notes is obtained in line with the Rules of Business and associated reporting on credit notes
- Completion of monthly KPI reports and other adhoc reporting
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Queries Team Leader!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.